Hands of Hope is a holiday gift-giving program for patients of Moses Cone Behavioral Health Hospital in Greensboro and Central Regional Hospital in Raleigh.
You can assist with a monetary donation or with the purchase of a gift from the wish list below. (Gifts should be unwrapped, as they must be viewed for approval before distribution.) All monetary donations will be used to buy wish list items that weren’t recieved as donations. We ask that donations arrive to our office by Friday, December 9, 2016 before 2:30 pm. This will give us time to prepare the gifts for distribution.
For more information, please contact us at 336. 373.1402, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Helpful Items for Children, Adolescents, Adults, and Seniors
* 2X to 5X are always in need.
* Please no items with drawstrings.
- Underwear, boxers/briefs, undershirts
- Lounge or sweatpants
- T-shirts, male/female, sizes large to 5 X
- Pajamas/lounge pants
- Gloves, toboggans,Jeans
- Fleece jackets
- Flip flops (shower shoes)
* Please no glass containers, aerosol cans, razors, or items containing alcohol.
* Children enjoy kid-themed toiletries (SpongeBob, Superheroes, Dora, etc.).
- 2 in 1 Shampoo/conditioner
- 3 in 1 Shampoo/conditioner/body wash
- Body washes (instead of bar soap, because it is easily dispensed)
- Toothbrush/cover and toothpaste
- Solid deodorant (kids and teen deodorant also)
- Word Find books
- Playing cards
- Connect Four
- Sketch pads
- Board games
- Nerf balls
- Toy cars and trucks
- Coloring books
- Stuffed animals
- Adult coloring books
- Barbie dolls and clothes
- Watches, wallets
- Baby dolls
- Positive books
- Floor puzzles
- Jigsaw puzzles (large pieces, 500 or less)
Donations will benefit Moses Cone Behavioral Health Hospital and Central Regional Hospital