NOTE: This is a five day training course. Participants must attend all days in order to receive certification.
- Date: December 16th-December 20th, 2019
- Times: 10pm-5pm
- Registration: $275.00
Mental Health Greensboro is offering a 5-day WRAP® Facilitator Training with Copeland Center trained staff, December 16th-20th. This training is appropriate for anyone who would like to lead WRAP® groups, work with others to develop their own WRAP® and give presentations on mental health recovery to groups or organizations. Class size is limited, so be sure to register today.
Training topics include:
- Creating Participant Agreements
- Copeland Center Values and Ethics of WRAP
- The Power and Importance of Language
- Group and Facilitator Debriefing
- Accommodating Needs
- Responding to Questions
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Small Group Exercises
- Creating a WRAP Group
- Individual Participant Feedback
- Completion of a WRAP® program (workshop, seminar, online course) taught by a Copeland-trained facilitator, resulting in a valid WRAP® Certificate within the prior 2 years.
- Current NC Peer Support Specialist certification.
Class size is limited to 10, so take advantage of this opportunity today. The registration fee, which includes all training materials, must be paid in advance of the class at time of registration. Registration is required and is nonrefundable, except in cases where training is cancelled. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-373-1402.